TALES OF TREVIN AND TWINS

Just a peek into the happenings of our little family



Saturday, July 31, 2010

June Pics



My sweet Mama with the babies. I don't know what I would have done without her after the twins came. She has only missed three days of not seeing the babies since they were born. She drops by and holds a baby (or two!) and helps me out SO MUCH! She also takes my baby laundry home, washes them and brings them back so nicely folded and ironed. I know...I'm TOTALLY spoiled!
Mom has had a break from any treatment since before the twins came - but her counts indicated a need for more treatment. She started radiation on Thursday and will start chemo again around the first part of September. My Mama....My Hero.
Yup...we make really good T's. Still working on the part where we write on paper instead of ourselves!

Beautiful T's!

First day of preschool. I started back to work two days a week on June 28th and we started Trevin in half day preschool on the days I'm at work. It is REALLY good for him to get to interact with other little ones and have the stimulation of school.


Sweet smiles from Orrin

3 comments:

Lenaya said...

Once again- I love reading your posts!! And you ARE competely spoiled! ;) But how nice!

Anonymous said...

Yes, we do have an AMAZING Mom! She is my hero as well... However, I know she loves seeing and spending time with those kids!

Anonymous said...

Agree with all previous comments!! Your mom, my sister, is a hero, all right! But she is very lucky to be close enough to help and I know she enjoys every minute of it.