TALES OF TREVIN AND TWINS

Just a peek into the happenings of our little family



Saturday, July 31, 2010

Fair 2010

It was kind of a crazy time at Fair this year. (Actually, life in general seems a bit crazy right now!) This was my last year as a leader (for a few years, at least)...life is just too busy for me to be trying to do the 4-H thing too. I needed to get my 4-H kids through Fair though. All I can say is THANK YOU to those that helped me that week. Marla had the kids on Monday while the 4-H kids weighed their pigs at Fair. Tuesday and Wednesday Marla had Trevin while Kylee and Angie B had the twins at our house and would bring them to me at Fair every three hours so I could feed them. I know it was a MAJOR hassle to get the babies all packed up and transported to the pig barn...but I appreciate it SO much! (I did the pumping in the vehicle thing on Monday at Fair and it wasn't much fun!) Cheree C, Kylee and Mom all helped out during the auction as I had all the kiddos. So again...thanks SO very much to my fabulous helpers!
Angie B and Mom with the babies

Orrin in the pig barn

Elena taking it all in

Our whole crew on Friday night. I am LOVING my double stroller!

Will and Mr. Trevin shoveling sand for the pens. Will was SO excited to be involved in Fair set-up this year. Actually not so much excitment was demonstrated!

No comments: