My computer hasn't received much attention the last little while. Busy days! Everyone is doing well in our house. The twins are growing and changing so quickly - it's amazing! They are giving such sweet smiles and little giggles and becoming much more interested in playing/batting at toys. The nights have gotten significantly better which makes this Mama SO HAPPY! When the twins were about 10 weeks (and I thought I was going to lose my mind from lack of sleep!) we got another swing and I let them both swing all night long. Not a great long term plan...but I was rather desperate! They both sleep SO well when they're in the swings. We're trying to get them back in their crib now. Orrin is doing pretty well - Elena still wakes up for one more feeding during the night then Orrin.
Trevin is enjoying preschool. He has a hard time when he gets dropped off, but always talks about the things they did at school and what fun he had. He continues to amuse us with the things he comes up with. He told us that Bampa's name is Jerry (which is correct). When we asked what Grandma's name was, he paused and got a very mischievous look and said, "Fred!" A few weeks back he very excitedly told Will, "Papa, there's an apple-thingie on the 'mato!" Apparently our tomato plant grows apples! Trevin is Will's little shadow. He would LOVE to go with Papa to "the job" everyday if he could!
I'm back at work on Mondays and Fridays. Our friend (and neighbor) Cathy M. is coming to the house and watching the kids. It is SO nice having her come to the house because it eliminates having to get them all packed up and transported. Elena had a hard time taking the bottle at first which made Cathy's days rather challenging! She seems to be doing better now. Will is keeping busy with work and getting excited about bow season coming up.
Here are a gazillion pictures from June and July!
6 days ago


2 comments:
I'm very impressed and delighted with your extensive blog updates! So many delightful pictures of your beautiful children and the other people and events in your lives! Making memories! Hope to get to see you on our way through Oregon next week.
Just looked through all your latest posts and loved every one of them---due to circumstances I usually only get fleeting glimpss of the kiddies so was nice to really see them in their home invironment---well and the fair and etc. etc.! Great job you're doing there.
Billie Q.
Post a Comment