TALES OF TREVIN AND TWINS

Just a peek into the happenings of our little family



Saturday, August 3, 2013

Quilts

A friend of ours, Lisa V is a SUPER talented seamstress/quilter.  I wanted to have memory quilts made out of Mom's clothes for all of us kids and knew Lisa had done that before.  She did an AWESOME job!  I love them so much!  All the quilts are very similar, with some small differences.  Mine has the patch from Mom's Mudjestic Swine shirt; Teresa's has the patch from a hat that she had made for mom that says "I'm having a no-hair day" and a few of the quilts have Mom's Fish and Wildlife patch.  All the quilts have a yellow block in the center from a shirt that mom had that says, "Happiness is a Choice".  I love being able to look at the different blocks and remember the dress or jacket or shirt that Mom had and times that she wore them.  


All five of the quilts 


Silly faces by silly kids :-)

No comments: