TALES OF TREVIN AND TWINS

Just a peek into the happenings of our little family



Saturday, August 10, 2013

G Family Reunion

We headed to Idaho in July for a family reunion on my mom's side of the family.  I was really excited because I knew all my immediate family was going to be there...but also had mixed emotions about being around all my mom's siblings.  It would be so glaringly evident that someone was missing.  It was the first time we were around all Mom's siblings since her funeral.   It was actually comforting and nice to be around Mom's sisters though. They all sorta look alike and sound alike.  I desperately want my kiddos to know and have a relationship with their Grandma's siblings.  I think the hardest part was taking family pictures and the picture that should have had nine, only had eight.  There were quite a few tears.  All in all...it was a fun trip.  I'm so glad we went!


Dad traveled with us...and took his fair share of naps with the kids :-)

Snuggling with cousin Lane at the hotel
Swimming at the hotel





Day trip to Jackson Hole



Ron and Teresa











Todd barbecuing chicken in the rain

Will and Lillie


Uncle Hal and Aunt Amy

Brooke and Mia

Todd with Orrin

Uncle Johnny with Todd and Orrin.  Johnny and Ellen were our gracious hosts

Kalie and Andrea

Yummy meat that Will and Todd barbecued



Our family

Trevin and Orrin

Little fakers :-)

Orrin was smitten with Rowen!  She was so sweet with him

Big hugs for cousin Brooke

Uncle Bret and I took the kids to the zoo











After Sunday morning mtg



No comments: