Chadd's at that stage that he doesn't want his picture taken either, unless he sets himself up somewhere with something. Must just be the age. The twins are so cute!
I was glad to see all yesterday. The twins are sure changing and getting big. They are so good in meetings. You and Will must be congratulated on such great work with them.
6 comments:
I love that it looks like Orrin and Elena are looking at each other as if to say "What are they doing?!"
That is such a sweet pict of the babies w/ your mom & dad!! I absolutely LOVED this stage that the babies are at!! Thanks for sharing - love to see!
I hear that Elena is crawling now. Now comes the fun of keeping track of who is who and who is up to what!
Had fun looking at all the pictures, your kids are all little dolls!
Chadd's at that stage that he doesn't want his picture taken either, unless he sets himself up somewhere with something. Must just be the age. The twins are so cute!
I was glad to see all yesterday. The twins are sure changing and getting big. They are so good in meetings. You and Will must be congratulated on such great work with them.
Post a Comment