TALES OF TREVIN AND TWINS

Just a peek into the happenings of our little family



Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

Thanksgiving this year was spent at my Mom and Dad's.  We were missing Jeff and Andrea and family and Brock, but so glad to get time with everyone else.  There's nothing like family!



Pretty table!

The twins with their "thankful" bibs.  So cute!










Mama and Sir Orrin


Trevin snuggling with Grandma


Elena and Grandma Mary



Brookie taking a snooze :-)



Checkin' out the toys with Uncle Todd


Uncle Ron and Auntie Teresa with Elena



Pretty intense game of Mexican Train!


Brooke with Miss Elena


Aunt Lillie and Orrin



1 comment:

amy and marilyn said...

When I got home from work today, Marilyn said "Big news! Alyssa updated her blog!!" So I just finished reading through the posts. Loved the references to your Mom, loved the pictures of the kids and your family...just loved it all! Thanks for doing this, Alyssa. I have let both of my blogs slide. Maybe I should do some catch up...