We're plugging along here! Enjoying the twins sweet smiles and coos! They are growing and changing so quickly. Big brother Trevin loves to give hugs and kisses to baby brother and baby sister. It's very sweet to hear him talk to them in a sing-song voice. Tomorrow the twins have a doctor's apt so we will find out how much they weigh. I love their little arm and leg rolls! These pics are in no specific order - just a bunch from the last few weeks.
My Aunt Lois came to help out for a few days. So nice to have her here!
Aunt Lois and Grandma with the twins
The babies LOVE to be talked to. Especially by Grandma!
One of our many heroes: Angie B. She's been known to drop by after work so I can take a walk and get out of the house. Or come over at 7:30 am when Will leaves so I can get a bit more sleep.


1 comment:
What sweet little ones and boy are they growing fast. Love all the time we get to spend with Trevin!! What a good big brother he is!!
Post a Comment