TALES OF TREVIN AND TWINS

Just a peek into the happenings of our little family



Monday, June 21, 2010

Bridal Shower

Guess I should get these pics posted as Teresa and Ron's wedding was this last weekend! Mom, the twins and I went down to Reno a few weekends back to surprise Teresa at her bridal shower. She was REALLY surprised! So fun! Teresa's friends that hosted the shower did a really nice job.

Teresa with Orrin



The pretty tables in the pretty backyard



Yummy food!


We each had individual cakes that were VERY good!



Waterfall in the pretty backyard



Teresa's friends (and shower hosts) Karen and Marie



Ron's sister and sister-in-law with the twins



Teresa with her "Moms"



Mom, Teresa and me



Sisters :-)


Ron with his twin Don, holding Orrin and Elena


Ron and Don putting the babies in their car seats


PS. The wedding was very pretty and sweet! I will try and get pics up soon!

No comments: