Elena Hope and Orrin Robert have arrived!
Elena weighed 6 lbs. 3 ounces and Orrin weighed 6 lbs. 7 ounces. Both babies and mother are doing well. I believe baby girl's name is pronounced "Alynna". Alyssa's Mom's middle name is "Hope" and Dad's middle name is "Robert" so very special!


8 comments:
Hooray! Congrats to all of you!! They are beautiful and I love how they are looking at each other in the bassinet. Lots of love, Troy, Sarah and Oliver
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE SOOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU ALL!!! LOTS OF LOVE AND THOUGHTS YOUR WAY Mitch and Nancy
Congratulations you guys, A job well done and just look at the rewards!!! Love the names you picked now if I can just remember them. HA Love, Billie
Congrats Will and Alyssa! Can't wait to see tons of pictures!!!
Congratulations!!! Sooo happy for you! Makes us anxiously await to meet our little guy! Thinking of you especially these 'first' days...!
Congradulations! You two are such sweet and loving parents. Love, Laurie B
Many congratulations to the happy, happy family!! I am so happy for all of you. What nice names you have chosen...I especially like the middle names...thank you for choosing those namesakes. Wish we lived close enough to see and hold them. Enjoy...and....rest, too!!
Marilyn
We are sooooo happy for you all!!! Busy but special days!!! Thinking of you as you get to know your sweet ones and get settled in!! We love you, Jon, Deb, Carleigh, Ian, and Ireland
Post a Comment