My brother Todd and his family were down this weekend so Lillie could run the Pear Blossom. Good job, Lil!! Last night they had an early 16th birthday party for Miss Brooke. I can't believe that she's going to be 16!!
Trevin had to be in on the action, of course!
Lane, Brookie and Trevin
Todd and Lillie


5 comments:
Great photos!!! Wow hard to believe that Brook is going to be 16 already. Where does time go??
Thanks for posting these! :) Looks like Brooke had a good party. Lane sure looks cute in his new glasses.
Thanks for sharing such cute and sweet pics of my relatives!
I'm so relieved for you that this is "the week". :) You will come through with flying colors, I'm sure!
Thinking of your little family today knowing that all will be different in your household after tomorrow. Hope all goes smoothly and that little rascal doesn't do another flip flop on you--- Will be waiting to hear.
Love billieq
COUSIN!! You look fabulous and wanted to wish you "luck" and can't wait to hear how the FAMILY OF FIVE is doing!! XOXOXO to you and hope I can come meet the twins sometime and HELP you out!
xoxo, cousin mia
Post a Comment