TALES OF TREVIN AND TWINS

Just a peek into the happenings of our little family



Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Our Little Cowboy

Mr T looked pretty spiffy in his Wranglers and cowboy hat!


This is at Great Grandma Mary's place. They were having quite the hoopla there for Halloween! This is in the hallway outside Gram's room. Trevin really got into the music!!

5 comments:

Amber said...

What a CUTIE!!

Will, Shelley, Chet, Zane, Reid, Lily said...

TOO CUTE!!! What a cute cowboy! Love the dance! You have a very cute boy!!

The Cooper Family said...

OH MY Gosh!! So adorable.

Marla said...

What a handsome cowboy!!!

Auntie Mary said...

Am glad to know he has a cowboy hat as I have been looking for one for him for a long time. I wanted it to go with the outfit I sent a long time ago that should fit him about now & his wild rocking horse. What a handsome little guy!