Just a peek into the happenings of our little family
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Odds and Ends
First time wearing a tie! I love this little outfit on Mr. T.
Being silly with his Bumbo seat he found in a closet.
Trevin loves playing with his train set. Setting up the tracks and moving the trains around are loads of fun. When he's done, he very methodically puts all the tracks in the plant until he's ready to play with them again. My plants are always the first place I look if something goes missing! Drawing at Marla's
3 comments:
What a sweet boy and yes he looks GREAT in a tie!!!
He sure is handsome in that tie & outfit. I can hardly wait until he can draw me a picture. He's such a little cutie!
I love his cute Sunday outfit! How funny, plants are a GREAT place to store train tracks!
Post a Comment