Hello Alyssa, I have enjoyed getting to know you a little through your blog. Your Mom gave me the site a while back. I am a niece to your aunt Ellen on the other side of the family. :) I sure notice a family resemblance between you and Ellen's girls. Your little one is so smiley! I will continue to check in. You can visit us at www.hugsfromus.blogspot.com Alison
3 comments:
What a handsome little boy!!
Hello Alyssa,
I have enjoyed getting to know you a little through your blog. Your Mom gave me the site a while back. I am a niece to your aunt Ellen on the other side of the family. :) I sure notice a family resemblance between you and Ellen's girls. Your little one is so smiley! I will continue to check in. You can visit us at www.hugsfromus.blogspot.com
Alison
Great looking family! mb
Post a Comment