Hope Tuesday is going just dandy for everyone!
The other night Trevin was sitting on the floor near the kitchen while I was doing dishes and I heard some giggling. When I went to investigate this is what I found:
Our dog Twitch and Trevin playin'. Twitch is only allowed on the tile (although I notice she's pushing her boundaries a bit here!) so she doesn't get much time close to Trevin. Our little guy thought it was so funny that Twitch was licking his toes!
Twitch meeting Trevin for the first time almost 6 months ago. I can't believe our little man is almost 6 months old already!
Enjoying a sunny day outside
Our lil' bear cub after a bath


2 comments:
Yes it is hard to believe he is almost 6 months old. I love the little "bear cub" photo!! He is a sweetie!!
Hi Grandma Emily here: Our little cutie is growing so fast! His aunt Marilou is anxiously waiting to meet him for the first time on xmas. It will be a fun and exciting time together.
Post a Comment