TALES OF TREVIN AND TWINS

Just a peek into the happenings of our little family



Saturday, December 28, 2013

Christmas 2013

We had Christmas at our house this year with Teresa and Ron, Bret and Dad and Grandma.  I was on call Christmas Eve so Will was instructed to keep the kids up late in hopes they would sleep in Christmas morning and I would be back home.  Ha Ha.  Fat chance!  Will ended up making them stay in their beds till I got home at 7 am.  Teresa and Ron needed to get on the road around noon, so we did breakfast at our house.  We did a big meal at Dad's on Sunday.

Opening stockings




Grandma Mary

Orrin showing his muscles



Teresa got an iPad from her hubby

Uncle Bret arrived a bit late and totally spoiled the kiddos

My hubby made biscuits and gravy.  Yummy!  

Uncle Bret and the kiddos

Grampa trying to get one of Trevin's toys to work

Bret, Teresa, Ron and I went to visit Mom.  Miss her so much!

No comments: