I can't believe our twins are TWO!! Their birthday fell on Pear Blossom this year so Cheree offered to do a gathering and have pizza and cupcakes. So very sweet of her! I knew that doing a birthday party was going to be super hard because Mom was always involved in helping and planning. I was MORE than happy to let Cheree do something. We had a family lunch on Sunday also.
 |
| Cupcakes made by Cheree |
 |
| The lovely Cheree :-) |
 |
| Blowing out candles |
 |
| All the kiddos that were there |
 |
| Sunday lunch with family. Teresa and Ron came to town to help celebrate! |
 |
| Grandpa and Uncle Robby |
 |
| Our lovely nanny Kaila and Grams |
 |
| The birthday kids! |
 |
| Big bears from Grandma Mary |
 |
| Elena's bear (getting rather sleepy!) |
No comments:
Post a Comment