TALES OF TREVIN AND TWINS

Just a peek into the happenings of our little family



Friday, May 7, 2010

Week 3

The babies are three and a half weeks old already. It feels like we just got home from the hospital! They are growing and doing well. At their two week apt, Elena was 7 lbs 5 ounces and Orrin was 7lbs 2 ounces. She is definitely more needy and seems to dictate when they eat! Orrin would go longer stretches if it were up to him. Last night, I got FOUR consecutive hours of sleep. You can't imagine how good that felt! They usually go about two - three hours. It has been a week that we've been on our own at night. I think Will misses the overnight help the most as his nice, uninterrupted nights have kinda stopped!

I took the babies to Target this morning while Trevin was with Will. First time I've taken them somewhere by myself and we all survived! We seem to generate a lot of attention when people realize that there are twins in the cart!! I need to gather up my courage to take all three kids to the store. Staying home so much makes us all a little stir crazy!

Here are some pics of the last week or so....



Cute and cozy in their car seats


Mr. Trevin with a silly face


A familiar sight - Miss Princess making her voice known with Mr Mellow looking on :-)



Chillin' at Grandma and Grandpa's

Orrin Robert


Elena Hope


Elena in her first dress. Doesn't she look huge!?


Auntie Teresa with the babies


Miss big-eyes

Zoe, Jessica and Kaia G cuddling baby Orrin

Proud big brother Trevin

Auntie Teresa with Elena and Orrin

Mr. Trevin with his lincoln logs

2 comments:

amy and marilyn said...

Oh wow, thanks for all the great pictures, Alyssa. We know it takes some effort to get pictures posted.

I was hoping for some pictures of Auntie T with the babies.

And it looks like Trevin had a haircut?

Thanks again, we love it.

Lenaya said...

Alyssa, your children are absolutely beautiful!!