I peeked at work yesterday before I left (haven't been doing that because I'm getting scanned every week at my Dr's office.) Twin B had flipped!! I think patients on the third floor probably heard me scream, I was so excited! I had to have two co-workers come in and scan to be certain. So sometime from Tuesday at my apt and yesterday, our little guy flipped. It's just amazing to me that I wouldn't feel that big of a movement. They are both REALLY active, but I didn't feel one big single movement. Hopefully they will both stay put with their heads down now. I have an apt on Tuesday so we will see!
Ginormous belly at 35 weeks :-)


6 comments:
Think you'll get to keep your appointment at the doctor's office Tuesday? :)
Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!! Stay down, stay down, good boy, good girl!!!!
YAY!! You look Great!!
Love your skirt. I sure hope that boy continues to cooperate!!!!
Oh my goodness......You look FANTASTIC!!! Do not let anyone tell you differently. I cannot wait to meet them.
BTW.....te last post is from Karen Nowicki..........I did not know that my email did not have my name attached to it......sorry.
Love,
Karen
Post a Comment