Will and I had a mini get-away on January 1st. We stayed at a beautiful lodge for a night - we actually spent part of our honeymoon here also. So very relaxing and cozy! Mr. Trevin got to soak up the attention of Kreg and Angie B. They stayed with Trevin and our little guy did really well. I was very worried because he's never been away from both of us at night before...but Kreg and Angie didn't have any problems!
6 days ago


5 comments:
Looks like a Great time!!
How nice you could get away together! Looks like a beautiful place.
How pretty! I'm so glad you two took some time to get away for a bit, and glad you had a wonderful time!
Awww......What a sweet husband to bring some items from home!
What a beautiful place!! Looks like you had a great time. Couple time is important!!!
Post a Comment