TALES OF TREVIN AND TWINS

Just a peek into the happenings of our little family



Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Fred and Fredricka

Just a quick twin update...

Had my "official" ultrasound today at my doctor's office and they confirmed that it is one boy and one girl! Twin A is the little girl and Twin B is the little boy. Everything looked really good on the ultrasound and they are measuring fine. Twin B is measuring just a bit bigger right now, but that could change. Twin A was aprox 11 ounces and Twin B was aprox 12 ounces. I learned that delivery would occur in an operating room even if it is a natural delivery - just in case a C-section is required.

I'll try to get the ultrasound pics up soon.

PS. The names are what my sister has been calling the babies. Not actually naming our children that! :-)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! Congratulations!
(This was the blog post I was waiting for. heehee)
So very, very exciting!! And T., of course we LOVE the names. haha :)

Anonymous said...

I called Trevin "Fred" when Alyssa was pregnant with him. So, I have to keep up the tradition! Also, the twins great, great great grandparents were Fred and Fredricka....

The Cooper Family said...

I'm bagging up girl stuff for you, as Heidi outgrows it. So if Fred and Fredricka are "out" does that mean you have other names that are "in" :)

Unknown said...

Wonderful! Looking forward to the picture of Fred and Fredricka!

Lisa said...

So exciting, one of each!

Moe and Jan - Here and There said...

Hi from Colorado! Sure glad to find your blog and get some news...pretty exciting!