TALES OF TREVIN AND TWINS

Just a peek into the happenings of our little family



Wednesday, October 7, 2009

News x2

Exciting news! Our family is growing! I'm 12 wks pregnant today and had my first doctor's apt last week with everything looking good. The babies (Yup, I said babies!) are due April 21st, but twins come early so we just aim for March 24th (36 wks) and anything after that is just peachy. Yes, we were REALLY surprised to find out it was twins. We found out pretty early because I scanned myself (and shocked myself silly!) It's been pretty fun to get people's reactions. Will is such a jokester/prankster that anyone he tells, usually don't believe him! We're very excited (with a dash of "Oh my goodness...how are we going to do this!") and looking forward to meeting our two new little ones!
Big brother Trevin with the pic of the babies

The twins last week. Twin A is at the bottom and Twin B is at the top.

20 comments:

Unknown said...

CONGRATS Wil and Alyssa! Hope all goes smoothly! Love you guys :)

Unknown said...

Congrats!!! How exciting! Take care! love T & B

Marla said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! Exciting news for sure!!!! We are here to help all we can!!!

Anonymous said...

Now can we tell the whole world? Was this a hard secret to keep? You betcha! I'm gradually coming out of my state of shock; but already love the babies! No doubt Will's phone will have a constant "busy" signal today!

Kylee said...

wowowowowowowowowoowowowowow

Angie Rose said...

Congrats!!!!!!!! We're so excited for you! Lots of work ahead but there will be double the fun too!!

love,jessica and ryan

Sue said...

I am so happy for you folks. Congratulations.

The Cooper Family said...

Will stopped by the other day and spilled the beans. I've hardly been able to contain myself!! I'm just so excited for you!! I can't believe it TWINS!! If either of them is a girl we'll have hand-me-downs for you! Trevin can come play with Ethan any time you want/need a nap!

Sarah said...

WOW!! Congrats to you 3!!!

The Hilarious Hyena said...

That is SO SO EXCITING!!! Thanks for sharing! I love the look on Trevin's face, holding the photo. Sending big hugs to you and Mr T, and an ornery comment to Will, Jeanie

Anonymous said...

I like Kylee's comment. :) I think she speaks for everyone! Double Congratulations. Put my name on your list of helpers to call on, ok?!

Elaine said...

Yay, congratulaions. We are always home if you need to drop Trevin off too for those naps you will be needing. How exciting. We will have to get together soon. Mallory has the sniffles this week but maybe next week.

Amber said...

Yeah that's so exciting!! Can't wait to see the updates!! Congrats!!

Tawn said...

Your twins are lucky to be part of your family. Think of all the adventures, baby cuddles, and, well, umm, diapers. Hee hee.

Anonymous said...

wow!!!!! congrats!!!!!!!! how fun!

Teresa S said...

wow, wow,-- :-) :-), oh this is such exciting news. Yes it's a double of all things..but that includes joy too! I'll look forward to the updates!

Will, Shelley, Chet, Zane, Reid, Lily said...

WOW! CONGRATULATIONS!!! How exciting, and I remember from last time that you looked so cute pregnant Alyssa! We are so happy for you! =)

Alison said...

Oh Wow!!! I just stopped by and was enjoying your posts and then happened on this one. Couldn't click out without saying CONGRATS!!! That is doubly exciting! :)

Kristine said...

That's AWSOME, Congrats!!!

Unknown said...

I'm SOO SOOO happy about this news my dear cousin!! Sorry my comment is so late in coming but we have been thinking about all of you LOTS! Would love to see you soon and would also LOVE to help when THE TWINS come! :) xoxo! mia