TALES OF TREVIN AND TWINS

Just a peek into the happenings of our little family



Thursday, August 6, 2009

Fun at the Lake

We took a trip to the lake on Tuesday with Marla and her kids, Kylee and her kiddos and Cheree. Fun times!










3 comments:

The Cooper Family said...

I was bummed we couldn't make it. Just too much going on that day. Plus Ethan is still very into his nap time. Luckily I didn't tell him about it so I didn't have to hear about it when we didn't go. Looks like fun though.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had fun... Where did my "Mr. T's" curls go?!

Elaine said...

Wish we could have joined you, looked like lots of fun. I don't think I could have handled both my kids there though. Thought about it right up until that day....but maybe next year, thanks for the invite and sharing pics.
Love
Elaine