TALES OF TREVIN AND TWINS

Just a peek into the happenings of our little family



Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Tim and Brennan

Saturday was Tim and Brennan's wedding. Such a pretty setting! It was rather toasty but a very nice wedding. Lots more pics on Kylee's blog here.
The happy couple!
Sisters: Brennan and Seanna
Seanna with little Clayson
Wayne R shielding his head. It was HOT!
Mommy and Trevin
Two little cuties!

The kids in the ice buckets keeping cool


Trevin and Kiera posing nicely
"Ooh! Kiera's got something cool in her hair!"


Trevin with his Papa looking at the river.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice pics! Can I have the one of sis and I and the one of Clayson and I?

Anonymous said...

Really enjoyed your last few blog entrys, thanks for helping me keep up with things. Loved Trevin's birthday pictures. He's quite a little charmer. Billie