We had a fun, busy weekend! And it was a hot one! I was on call Friday night so Trevin was with his Papa. Will bought him a swing and they had fun playing with that! Saturday Trevin helped me plant flowers and just enjoyed being outside. Will was paint balling with a bunch of people - we met up with him for dinner at Kreg and Angie's and time at the lake. And Sunday was a very special day, of course!
Just a swinging!
At the lake...quite content to be on solid ground


2 comments:
Looks like Mr. T had fun being "outside." Glad the "owie" isn't too painful--he pointed to the other side of his face to show it to us!
Alyssa. My favorite tree care man showed me how to comment on your blog. I just hope it works, If not we'll go back to trying to E-mail. I do want you to know how much I've enjoyed watching Trevin grow and change in the pictures and accounts you have entered, You do a fantastic job with it. Just Keep it up. Love you, Billie
Post a Comment