TALES OF TREVIN AND TWINS

Just a peek into the happenings of our little family



Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Trevinisms

Things I've learned from my almost two-year old

  • Every 'pane (airplane) is just as thrilling and exciting as the last, even if the last one was seen only 25 seconds earlier

  • There will always be laundry, dirty dishes, and a house to pick up. There won't always be a little boy that wants to take my hand and have me "seat" and "pay". (Sit down and play)

  • Why ever would you be inside if you can be outside?

  • Be thankful for every morning cuddle...they are priceless. (Even if they come at 6:00 am!)


Trevin stories:


The other day on my walk/jog I had my own personal cheerleader in the stroller. When I got to the spot that I usually start jogging, Trevin started rocking back and forth saying, "Wun, Wun". And when I stopped to walk, he encouraged me again to "Wun, Wun!"

Trevin helped me plant flowers yesterday and really enjoyed making the holes and patting the dirt down. This morning, I found him in the game room patting dirt down in one of my houseplants. After removing him from the dirt, I discovered he had "planted" a car in my plant!


Mr. T discovered last week that he can climb all the way to the top of his changing table by himself. I realize luck has been with me because I know of several little ones that were doing this a LONG time ago! When it seemed far too quiet in the house, I found Trevin sitting on the changing table emptying out the wipe container. He spent the rest of the day carrying around wipes and cleaning "messes". My little cleaner!

Every time we have gotten dressed or ready to leave the house this last week, Trevin excitedly asks me "meeting?" Sundays and Wednesdays are wonderful because I get to tell him, "Yes! We're going to meeting!" So sweet that he loves going to meeting! (I wish I could report that his behavior during meeting is perfectly angelic...but not so much!)


A "planted" car

2 comments:

Marla said...

What great stories and how lucky Trevin is that you have written them down. He will enjoy reading these some day. This is what is fun to include in scrapbooks!!

Unknown said...

Love the stories!