TALES OF TREVIN AND TWINS

Just a peek into the happenings of our little family



Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Pear Weekend

This last weekend was the Pear Blossom run and parade. Lots of friends in town to run/walk on Saturday. Fun times cheering everyone in!
Trevin with his Mama and Grandma near the finish line

The Mommies and their kiddos

Trevin and Grandma
Grandpa coming in
The crowd waiting for Sheli to come in with signs ready. Happy 50th Sheli!
Trevin with Sarah H watching the parade. Trevin LOVED all the tractors and big trucks and cars and motorcycles!
Chillin' with Seanna (with a mouthful of chips!) still watching the parade


Bob and Cheree C had a potluck at their place on Sunday after meeting. Kiera and Trevin playing together. And yes, they are playing with dolls - it didn't last long however!

Can you tell Bob and Cheree have granddaughters!? All these girlie toys! Trevin thought this little stroller was fun to push around. He kept taking out the dollies and putting balls in it!

5 comments:

Carolyn said...

I have so enjoyed all the posts pictures about the Pear Blossom week-end...they have brought back great memories of my years in your field! and it is so fun to see pictures of Trevin!

Anonymous said...

Fun to relive the Pear Blossom festivities! Super cute Sunday pic of Trevin and Kiera!

Auntie Mary said...

Darling pictures of Trevin & Kiera playing with dolls! When I was little (many moons ago!!!) I only had the boy across the street to play with me. He would play dolls with me so I then would play "boy stuff" with him. It worked out great!

Marla said...

What a fun weekend and great memories for Trevin!!

Unknown said...

Awww! Can I have the Mom and babys pic and the one of T and I?