Just a peek into the happenings of our little family
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Smile
Things that make me smile on a hailing, windy, cold afternoon!
Wheat grass growing in a pretty new pot A flower on my never-before-flowered Peace Lily. (I've had it for 5 years...my parent's green thumbs were not passed down to me!)
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Love the wheat grass in the unique cup and saucer! My question is.....What this before or after Trevin's major excavation project in it with his trucks, tractors and dozers? :-)
I keeep forgeting to tell you how much I love your new coffee cup! If I had one like that, I could get by on one cup a day! Your peace lily is very pretty, also!
I sure hope you don't feed that awful wheat grass to your gorgeous son! Though, wheat grass juice would certainly cure his cold!! I used to drink wheat grass regularly for a while when it was the latest "fad" for all things natural; it tastes big time yucky!!! Just keep it in your lovely cup & saucer where it belongs - ha!
4 comments:
Love the wheat grass in the unique cup and saucer! My question is.....What this before or after Trevin's major excavation project in it with his trucks, tractors and dozers? :-)
After! :-)
I keeep forgeting to tell you how much I love your new coffee cup! If I had one like that, I could get by on one cup a day!
Your peace lily is very pretty, also!
I sure hope you don't feed that awful wheat grass to your gorgeous son! Though, wheat grass juice would certainly cure his cold!! I used to drink wheat grass regularly for a while when it was the latest "fad" for all things natural; it tastes big time yucky!!! Just keep it in your lovely cup & saucer where it belongs - ha!
Post a Comment