I can't believe that Mr. T is already a year old! Time sure flies! We had a little birthday party for him on Sunday afternoon and he sure made out well! Lots of fun! Thank you to everyone!
We had a farm themed party for Trevin. Grandma A made the very cute cake.
Trevin eating his barn cake
Messy face!!
Doug, Kylee and Kiera got him this 4 wheeler. He loves it! Doug did a great job picking out Trevin's gift.
Ethan got to show Trevin all the buttons
Miss Kiera playing on the scale. We weighed the babies and they both weigh 23.8 lbs. We were suprised that they were exactly the same!
Happy Father's Day to the best Daddy ever!!


7 comments:
Thanks for sharing Trevin's birthday with us! He's so cute on that little 4-wheeler, too. :)
Beautiful birthday cake!! Happy Birthday Birthday Twin!!!
Happy Birthday little Trevin! I love his messy face. What a beautiful cake. Sounds like he made out quite well on his very first birthday.
Very cute, all of them! He's so fun to watch on the 4 wheeler, he'll be all over the place on it before you know it! Great job on the cake, too!
Happy belated birthday to Trevin!! Fun to "see" part of the celebration. I thought I recognized the writing on that cake before I read the caption underneath the picture! She does a great job on cakes, doesn't she?!
What a cute cake! Love the barnyard theme. Happy belated birthday Trevin! Can't believe how fast a year goes. Hope to see you soon. Maybe a park/picnic date??
Wow am I behind times or what... I somehow missed that Trevin was a part of your dear family, and now he is a year old. Great to see his picture and your smiling faces too. I guess he will be at least two years old before I meet him, as this comes with greetings from Guam, where I will be for a year. Keep smiling!
Post a Comment