What a gorgeous photo show. Every picture is a winner & a favorite. Sometimes he has a little crooked smile with those teeth showing - so darling. TY, Alyssa, for updating your blog.
All I really need to say is "ditto" to what others said about: Happy to see your blog update, I like your blue-blog-background, and Little Boy Blue has the cutest smiles and expressions and outfits!! Love, Auntie Lois
p.s. It was so good to get to see the 3 of you last week. Next time we'll remember to get pics of the cousins. Also, I'm jealous of Amy that she has a picture beside her comments. ha ha
9 comments:
Hooray!!!!!! Thanks for the wonderful "picture show." Grandma A.
These pictures are great, so fun to see. I really like the matching cap and pants!! It's also fun to see Trevin's little teeth peeking out. Aunt Amy
What a gorgeous photo show. Every picture is a winner & a favorite. Sometimes he has a little crooked smile with those teeth showing - so darling. TY, Alyssa, for updating your blog.
WOW - He is so adorable and photogenic!! Watch out that is dangerous on the pocketbook!!
p.s. I like the new backgound. Good choice to complement those new photos of Trevin in blue! Aunt Amy
All I really need to say is "ditto" to what others said about: Happy to see your blog update, I like your blue-blog-background, and Little Boy Blue has the cutest smiles and expressions and outfits!!
Love, Auntie Lois
p.s. It was so good to get to see the 3 of you last week. Next time we'll remember to get pics of the cousins. Also, I'm jealous of Amy that she has a picture beside her comments. ha ha
WOW these are great!!! I love his little grin with teeth showing! Cute how he's holding your finger in some of them, too!
Post a Comment