
Trevin with Grandma A and Aunt Amy. Trevin got to meet his Aunt Amy, Uncle Chester and Aunt Donna for the first time. Unfortunately, we didn't get any pics with C & D.

Kiera and Mr. T playing

Big Smile! We now have 6 teeth total - 3 on bottom and 3 on top.

Giving kisses to the cute boy he discovered

Finding treasures in Mommy's cupboards. (we now have latches!)
After his bath, getting ready for Wednesday gospel meeting. His hair is getting rather long!

Just a wee bit upset discovering his access to the front bedrooms and bathroom had been blocked.
2 comments:
Trevin is such a darling. He looks so grown up trying to get into the cupboards. I love the pic of him looking at himself - who is that handsome little guy? He's precious!
Great photos once again. I too love the one of him by the cupboards as he does look like SUCH a BIG boy. He is a sweetie for sure. I need to take some photos of my own - my scrapbook is lacking a few months.
Post a Comment