What an absolutely awesome fire truck! And I'm sure that pony will get lots of use! Trevin looks like he knows how lucky he is. :) What cute smiles he has. Aunt Lois
Boy, what neat toys. Spoiled already! I, too, want to come & play with you, lovie. That blue jacket shows off your pretty blue eyes. Keep smiling & laughing darling. I love you, Auntie Mary
How exciting, he looks like he is going to really enjoy them. Trevin is getting so big and so adorable. Haven't talked to you in awhile, give me a call sometime in the evening so we can chat. Alyssa is walking more and more each day and getting more teeth finally.
4 comments:
Cool toys Trevin - I WANT to come and play!!!
What an absolutely awesome fire truck! And I'm sure that pony will get lots of use! Trevin looks like he knows how lucky he is. :) What cute smiles he has.
Aunt Lois
Boy, what neat toys. Spoiled already! I, too, want to come & play with you, lovie. That blue jacket shows off your pretty blue eyes. Keep smiling & laughing darling. I love you, Auntie Mary
How exciting, he looks like he is going to really enjoy them. Trevin is getting so big and so adorable. Haven't talked to you in awhile, give me a call sometime in the evening so we can chat. Alyssa is walking more and more each day and getting more teeth finally.
Post a Comment