TALES OF TREVIN AND TWINS

Just a peek into the happenings of our little family



Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving Weekend

Trevin's 1st Thanksgiving was rather quiet and small. His daddy thought it was very eventful however, as Trevin got to go hunting for the first time! I was on call on Thursday and Friday so we stayed at Mel and Bonnie G's empty house so I would be within 30 minutes of the hospital. So Trevin got a lot of quality Daddy time. Will found out that Trevin will take his milk anyway he can get it as he managed to drink his morning bottle from a coffee to-go cup. Somehow the bottle was forgotten when Will left to go hunting. He remembered everything else: the diapers, change of clothes, milk, hot water to heat the milk, cup to set the bottle in....just no bottle. When you're up in the woods and there are no bottles handy, you improvise!


My boys in their camo

Sunday we went to a birthday party for Cubby and Seanna's exchange student, Josie. She was 17 years old today. Josie is from Vietnam and has been staying with Cubby and Seanna since August.

Cubby, Seanna and Josie



Trevin playing with Seanna

4 comments:

Kylee said...

SITE LOOKS GREAT!

Wrangler1180 said...

I was laughing so hard reading about the hunting adventure. I'm guessing they didn't get anything or that would have been added. They look so cute in their camo. I am so glad you fnally got this going...seems we have been playing phone tag lately. I think you work tomorrow, maybe I'll try to call after school.

Love,
Meg

Tawn said...

love the blog, and adorable pictures, and the coffe cup drinking adventure with the camo.

Marla said...

Great blog Alyssa. Will is such a good daddy. You guys are a great team. Keep up the good work. Good to know that Trevin can drink from a coffee cup in a pinch.